- Added cedar forest to Los Santos County along Senora Freeway
- Added city hall interior
- Better checks on fuel
Adjustments, Changes & Tweaks
- Increase mechanic payout from $15-$30 to $100-$400
- Increase talking & shouting distance with TokoVOIP
- Applied fix for #178 "Not enough cash" when refueling
- Applied temp fix for #191 TokoVOIP stuck on Initializing after 08/07/2019 FiveM Update (currently monitoring the situation)
- Fixed trunk inventory not starting up properly
- Disabled trainsportation which allowed players to spawn multiple trains, has been replaced by another automated train system.
- #181 Missing police vehicles in garage
#178 "Not enough cash" when refueling
- #169 Unequip weapon when crossing arms
- #168 Taximeter not working
- #155 Disable sending alerts to cops when player inside interior
- #151 Real estate translation missing in phone
- #122 Cannot purchase food with money on hand
- #164 Whitelist certain weapons with AutoDispatch
- #124 Changing into mechanic workwear has wrong uniform
- #187 Some ESX menus stop working after death or being tazed
- #188 Unable to move camera around when "dead"
- #193 Vehicle prices too expensive
- #194 Property prices too expensive
- #194 Vehicle modifications too expensive
- #195 No preview of vehicle modifications before purchase (resulting in costly mistakes)
- #197 lsrp_disablegunpickups hangs causing script warnings
- Added scripts in the backend to better handle server crashes
- Updated fuel system
PLEASE! Put your bugs here: https://forums.priorityzerogaming.com/bugs/
For those who keep reporting bugs to me in person, I will forget, your bugs will not get fixed, and everyone is sad!
It's really easy and all you need to do is fill in the blanks.
We currently have over 59 open issues on our issue tracker, and when people come to me and say "Hey this doesn't work", unfortunately I cannot wave a magic wand to fix this! Please put it on as a bug report so we can get all the important information needed to fix it, we can keep track of it, and keep you updated with it.
If you have lost money due to a bug, it must be a reported bug in order for you to be compensated.
Further, if you have a great suggestion no matter how big or small, please put it on the ideas portal: https://forums.priorityzerogaming.com/ideas/
We read all of them, and are interested in how you guys want the future of the server to go.